Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Ronald McDonald House Community Room
Neighbors in South Roanoke will be holding its quarterly meeting this coming Tuesday.
- Presentation on new voting precincts
- Presentation(s) on proposed rezoning (Crystal Spring Ave & Franklin Rd)
- Officers’ reports
- Discussion regarding pavement repair (help identify pothole locations)
- Discussion regarding the Blue Ridge Marathon
- Discussion regarding the Blue Ridge Parkway – Connecting trails from neighborhood
- Discussion regarding the 4th of July Parade
- Officer elections
- SoRo Social/Service ideas
- Community announcements
Proposed 2016 Meeting schedule
- January 19 Ronald McDonald House
- April 19 Ronald McDonald House
- July 19 TBA
- October 18 Ronald McDonald House.
All neighbors are welcome to attend.
Ronald McDonald House
2224 S Jefferson St
Roanoke, Virginia 24014
Tuesday, January 19th
6:30 – 8:30 PM